It requires great skill to interpret what is “written” in the Akasha. If one presumes that time is linear
and that only linear events are recorded, there will be holes in the reading. If one presumes that there is only one “true” version of events on earth, there will be holes in the reading.
How does one view the Akasha and how can it be interpreted correctly? First of all the events are based on individual experiences and mass cultural experiences. Thus, there are multiple layers. In addition to these pieces, much of it will be seen as symbols and hieroglyphs rather than what you now consider it to be - a clear video recording. If you consider that not every experience is a verbal one, you will have greater possibility of connecting holistically with the Akasha.
Many people doing Akasha readings are often viewing events through the 4th dimensional or astral realm. This reflects only the emotional and mental realm and may include information and frequencies from other dimensional Beings, not of Earth, as experienced by Earthly incarnations, rather than as they are.
Have you ever wondered how there are so many individuals claiming to be reincarnations of a particular individual, usually a well-known identity? Some of this is true and some of it simply is not true. The well-known identities become an archetypical figure holding a pattern that creates a frequency fed by beliefs. When an aspect of that frequency is recognized in an embodied soul, it could be said that is a reincarnation of that identity. Therefore, it is possible for there to be multiple embodiments with aspects of the identity in any or in many human time frames.
There are times when it is believed that a soul is the reincarnation of another identity because they feel un-important or unloved in their current life embodiment. This is a psychological projection if not a delusion. What matters most when considering whether or not a perception of a reincarnational aspect is true, is to consider how that personage is interpreted as beneficial and how it can be integrated into the current soul creation of embodiment. For any and all such identities, the value is in the expansion of soul and not for the dissection of soul. Recognition of so-called past lives ought not be given power over the current life expression.
How then can one learn to read and interpret the Akasha? First, we recommend a practice that involves using your breath to connect with all of your bodies, including your highest known bodies, such as your Cosmic body. As you do this more and more frequently and deliberately, you will notice your abilities to encounter the Akasha realm will improve. In order to be in trust and Divine Purpose please accept these first lessons:
1) The continual clearing of your limited desire to know something that is not yours to know.
2) The continual clearing of your limited belief that knowing the history or knowing the patterns will cause you to be powerful, influential or revered.
3) The most sincere desire to view the true records of yours or another’s path (with their express permission and request) with realization also that your desire be for the most high revelation and service.
4) The most sincere desire that you be open to the clearest interpretation without attachment to the vision or the outcome of the revelation.
5) The willingness to include rather than exclude, to embrace rather than hold fear and judgment.
6) The continual clearing and letting go of all attachment to being right about it.
7) Jot down the symbols or snapshots as you view them so that you might string together a meaningful read of the Akasha. Do not put energy into getting it all, getting it right, getting it better than anyone or getting anything but Love while in the merge with the Akasha.
Finally, please accept our humor as we quote our beloved Katar, “The Akashic Records are now available on Compact Disc.”
Channeled February 17, 2014 Scottsdale, AZ by Dawn Katar-copyright
May be re-printed or published only in full and with acknowledgement to the channel, Dawn Katar